General Community Quarantine with Heightened Restrictions will be imposed on Metro Manila, Cavite, Rizal, Laguna, and Bulacan, after a month-long of sticker community classifications.
This was announced yesterday by Presidential Spokesman Harry Roque, during a meeting with President Rodrigo Duterte.
What is GCQ with Heightened restrictions?
The following is the guidelines
- 18 to 65 years old can now leave their homes
- Only persons with essential travel will be allowed to cross the NCR Plus border.
- Indoor dine-in restaurants are now allowed to accommodate up to 20 percent of capacity, and up to 50 percent capacity for outdoor or “al fresco” dining in.
- Tourism sites can now accommodate up to 30 percent capacity.
- Religious gatherings such as neurological services, wakes, inurnment, and funerals are now allowed to accommodate up to 10 percent of the facility’s capacity.
- Up to 30 percent capacity is allowed to accommodate personal care services establishments such as salons, parlors, and beauty clinics.
How to cross the NCR Plus border if you are an employee?
To cross the NCR Plus border, make sure to secure a proper identification from your employers such as company ID, Certificate of Employment or COE, and Job Order.
Don’t forget to properly wear a face mask and faceshield, regular washing of hands with soap or alcohol, and practicing physical distancing to prevent caught of the deadly disease.
How to keep being productive?
Always remember that we are not working for our jobs, but we are working to live our lives with our loved ones. So take extra care because your health is your greatest capital and you, as an employee, are your Company’s greatest asset. Stay Safe!